Ross Lee is Robina Community Legal Centre’s founding president and principal (or ‘responsible’) lawyer.
His ‘day job’ is at Lee Lawyers in the Southport CBD. Lee Lawyers is a specialist firm in commercial litigation, insurance law and injury claims.
Ross enjoys being active in the Gold Coast District Law Association and Chambers of Commerce. He comes from a family running businesses in Gold Coast since 1942 and respected for its community service.
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Laws, Queensland University of Technology
- Notary Public, Court of Faculties, London
- Sessional Member, Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal
- Certified Insurance Professional, Australia and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance
- Past President and Committee member, Gold Coast District Law Association
- Law Advisory Board, Bond University
- Senior Counsellor, Queensland Law Society
- Insurance chapter author, Queensland Law Handbook (published by Caxton Legal Centre)