Special thanks to the Queensland Law Society for allowing us to take a trade stand at Symposium Gold Coast 2014, QT Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise on Friday 30 May.
Please come and introduce yourself to our volunteers to find out more about the Robina Community Legal Centre.
The 7th Annual Gold Coast Symposium is your chance to develop practical skills to tackle the issues that affect Gold Coast practitioners.
A focused one-day event designed to meet all your core CPD requirements, this year’s Gold Coast Symposium will feature experts discussing how significant cultural, technological and legislative changes will affect your daily legal practice:
- With over 20% of Gold Coast residents speaking more than one language, delegates will explore the way a diversifying culture affects the practice of law.
- 2013 heralded significant changes in the property law sphere, including the Property Occupations Bill 2013. Delegates will have access to the experts to consider the practical effect these changes have for practice.
- With social media now commonplace at all levels of legal practice, both personally and professionally, it has never been more important for all solicitors to understand the ethical, client and personal risks related to social networking.
- John Brogden will openly share his experience and offer strategies on how to stay out of the darkness in his session on law, resilience and wellbeing.
- Plenary sessions from The Honourable Justice Susan Crennan AC and Queensland Attorney-General The Honourable Jarrod Bleijie MP.
Tap into the experts, gain insight into a range of areas relevant to your practice and connect with your local professional network at your Gold Coast Symposium.