Another supporter greatly worthy of thanks is of course the Queensland Law Society. Thank you indeed to president Ian Brown, CEO Noela L’Estrange, Councillors and staff, not to mention several past presidents.
RCLC has had ongoing assistance from QLS in many ways, including just to name a couple, a copy of the QLS Diary and notifications in the weekly update email to solicitor members.
If you have been living ‘under a rock’ and are not aware of the QLS Diary, here is a summary of its many features:
- Day-to-a-Page or Week-at-Glance diary formats
- Easy to use wire bound design
- Spacious A4 pages Small cover size (w 240mm x h 310mm)
- Useful reminders on key milestones and event
- Comprehensive legal directory covering 10 categories:
- QLS Contacts and Council
- Accredited Specialist Solicitors
- Law Firms
- Arbitrators, Mediators & Notaries
- Law Courts
- Government Agencies
- Law Societies
- Community Legal Services