In partnership with the Gold Coast District Law Assocation, we are delighted to announce the donation from BBC Digital of a Canon C5035 photocopier multifunction centre.
This important charitable gift was made possible by extensive work of Mia Kershaw of GCDLA and Scott Finlayson of BBC Digital. Thank you sincerely to both.
Here is some information about how the C5035 will lift Robina Community Legal Centre capabilities:
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5035 prints up to 35 pages per minute B/W and colour.
- Ability to scan and re-use hard copy documents.
- Customisable colour user interface.
- High speed scanning.
- Advanced scanning into business applications.
- Advanced fax capabilities.
- Superb print quality (true 1200 dpi).
- Paper weights up to 256gsm.
- Mixed media support.
- Advanced security features to provide document confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Assists with compliance requirements.
- Assistance in Environmental compliance.
- Incorporating recycled materials like Bio plastics.
- Integrated authentication software.
- Shared device functionality reducing the need for unnecessary accessories.